Xee is the ultimate replacement for the zero-feature image viewer that comes with your mac.
The features of xee are:
- Display a large number of image formats – any format QuickTime or Preview
can open, plus several more, including PCX, Maya IFF and Amiga IFF-ILBM.
- Easy browse through folders of images – open any file in a
folder and use the toolbar, keyboard shortcuts or mouse wheel to
view the other images in the same folder.
- Browse image inside archives, using the uncompression engine from
The Unarchiver. It can read almost every format
The Unarchiver can, which include Zip, Rar, 7-Zip, Lzh, ISO and
StuffIt. It also supports the CBZ and CBR formats, which are just
renamed Zip and Rar files, respectively.
- Effortlessly copy, move, rename and delete of images while viewing.
- Losslessy rotate and crop JPEG images. This lets you edit your
digital photographs without losing quality by re-compressing them like
most other editors do.
- View more EXIF data for JPEG files than Preview, and also other kinds of
metadata, like XMP or IPTC. It can even try to identify what program or
camera created a JPEG file by analyzing its quantization tables.
- Extract bitmap images from inside PDF and SWF files. Many PDF files contain
scanned pages in bitmap form, and Xee can read these and show them as
bitmap image, and even save them. The same goes for bitmap images inside
- View images in full-screen.
Get it here: http://wakaba.c3.cx/s/apps/xee